Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuna Salsa



I got this recipe for tuna salsa from some Mexican friends of mine. They call it tuna salad, but since I have a different idea of what tuna salad is, I opted for a different name. This recipe I have to say is absolutely delicious and (bonus!) it's super healthy!! I don't have exact measurements, so I just add stuff till it tastes perfect. I will however give approximations of how much I use of each thing. I use this as a dip for fresh vegetables. Ok here are the ingredients.




1 can of tuna drained
1/2 to 3/4 cups of your favorite salsa (preferably a very liquidy one)
a handful of chopped cilantro
a handful of chopped green onions
1/2 to 1 tablespoon of olive oil
lime juice (to taste)
(salt can be added, but I omit the salt because I feel that the tuna is already salty enough)







No comments:

Post a Comment