Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome


This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that I see and hear throughout my days that I find beautiful and inspiring--books, music, films, art, miscellaneous treasures, fashion and food. Oh food!! This is perhaps my favorite thing to talk about. I absolutely love food. I love cooking it, I love looking at it and most especially, I love love love eating it! I will be sharing photographs and recipes of many of the things I cook. I eat very healthy, but I refuse to sacrifice the taste of food to the nutritional value, so you can be sure that although this food is healthy, it is in no way unsatisfying. Ok ok, I'm already getting carried away talking about food. That happens a lot. I guess as my first posting and as an introduction to my blog, I would just like to say welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment